Rules for the WAUC year long Trout comp
- Photos must be posted on the gold and public Facebook group with the tag #WAUC in the description. Please note it is preferable not to mention the fish weight.
- Entries of all fish must be emailed through to email@example.com stating weight, date of capture, location and length of fish.
- Entries are to include clear photos of the fish measured length ways and a clear picture of the scales displaying fish weight.
- Fish are to be weighed whole. *gutted fish will be accepted, albeit at lower weight.
- Common or Bar cheek species only speared in WA waters.
- Competition entry must be within 14 days from date of capture, including picture submissions.
- Only trade certified scales or digital scales with 50gr or better accuracy and a calibration report no more than 2 years old
1st $150 voucher to any of our current sponsors stores
2nd Club Hoody, T-shirt and cap
3rd Club T-Shirt and Cap.
The winner will be announced at next years AGM