A print friendly PDF version of the rules can be found here
- Entry is free and open to all financial WA Undersea Club members.
- Entrants must own all footage submitted or have permission from owner of footage. WAUC would prefer newer, unreleased footage to be used.
- For videos featuring music, only copyright free music is to be used.
- Prizes awarded for Best Edit, Best Raw Footage and Judge’s Choice Award.
- All videos submitted are considered eligible for all prize categories. Limit of 1 prize per entrant. No limit of entries.
- Videos can be uploaded to the Facebook Page, or WA Undersea Club groups with the hash tag #waucvideo. For management reasons, a high res file needs to be submitted via a Dropbox link or similar. If need be, this can be submitted via thumbstick or usb drive to a committee member.
- WAUC reserves the right to share entered videos across all social media outlets.
- Best Edit judging will focus on a complete video with a combination of underwater clips, music and editing techniques, spliced together to make a complete short video.
- Best Raw Footage judging will focus on best single sequence of events in one clip, without the need to focus on editing. This can be a single clip, or part of an edited video.
- Judge’s Choice Award will be judged on the most unusual or unique video. This can be a raw clip, an edited video, a documentary, a sequence of events, a safety video or anything that showcases spearfishing and/or freediving.
- WAUC committee has final decision on judging and prize allocation.
- Competition will run to 15th June 2020, with winners announced at the AGM shortly after.
- For enquiries or personal video submissions, feel free to contact Caleb Moore at email@example.com
A print friendly PDF version can be found