Please see Mackerel 1000 Competition Rules
West Australian Undersea Club Inc 2019
2019 Mackerel 1000
Measuring and weighing of fish
Two length and one girth measurements in millimeters are required. To measure the girth, run a tape around the thickest part of the body. Fish must be weighed in one piece.
The weighing must take place on land with scales hung from a fixed object, if hanging, or on solid ground if platform type. Weights taken from boat or by someone holding scales will be invalid.
When photographing the weighing process, you must have
1. One photo that clearly identifies the scales used and certification number.
2. One photo clearly showing the scale reading when the fish is hung (must be clear the fish is hanging unimpaired)
3. One photo clearly showing the length of the fish against a measuring tape, tape must be clearly readable and the full length of the tape must be visible.
4. One photo clearly showing the girth of the fish against a measuring tape.
5. ALL FISH MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH A TROPHY PHOTO
A trophy photo, in/out of water, on land or boat, with fish and applicant in the photo.